Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Arabian Eyes FOTN!

Tonight I was playing around with my makeup and ended up doing Arabian inspired eye makeup. Representing my heritage.. lol If you guys didn't know I'm half Middle Eastern (Jordanian to be exact) haha I really liked the way It turned out but I couldn't get any good pictures.. :( This is always my dilemma. I want a new camera so so so bad!!!

CLICK FOR THE FULL SIZE


CLICK FOR THE FULL SIZE


Here's what I used
FACE:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
Ben Nye Banana Visage Powder
MAC Beauty Powder in Smooth Harmony (Bronzer from Heatherette collection)
MAC So Ceylon MSF

EYES:
L'Oreal Collagen Mascara in Black
Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner Pen in Black (outlined my eyes)
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Liner in Black (on waterline)
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Ceramic (I used the black color.. it's almost exactly the same as MAC Black Tied. I used this on my lid)
MAC Violet Trance e/s (I smudged this under the black liner under my eyes and blended this into the black shadow)
MAC Parfait Amour e/s (blended into Violet Trance)
MAC Pink Bronze Pigment (blended into parfait amour and put in the corners of my eyes lightly)
MAC Gesso e/s for a matte white highlight
MAC Fascinating White Pencil Liner (for the little line I extended from the outer corner)

LIPS:
MAC Spice Lip Liner Pencil
MAC Hue Lipstick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive