Sunday, September 20, 2009

Son Tae Young likes being Mrs. Kwon

Son Tae Young is happy to be the wife of hottie Kwon Sang Woo. But then again, seriously, what girl wouldn't be?!

On MBC Section TV Entertainment's S-Diary corner, Son revealed, "When I see my husband and baby I think to myself, 'So this is what marriage is'. The idea of an early marriage does not sound bad either." The actress continued, "the biggest strength to a woman is the fact that there is someone who will protect and take care of [her]."

"When I work, I'm actress Son Tae Young; to my son, I'm a caring mother. I want to be called Kwon Sang Woo's wife; I like the name being added the most." she stated. "I think I got married well. I met a tall and handsome guy who is nice with a warm heart."

"I receive a lot of misunderstandings and I wonder if I'm going to receive a bad image because of them," she continued. "However, because I have my son Rookie, I cannot lie. I want to be a strong mom who is mature and honest."

Son Tae Young is currently playing a role of an unmarried mother in SBS drama "Two Wives". She revealed, "I'm married, and have no reason to reject being an ahjumma ... Because I have a child of my own, I am confident in transforming my role plays as a mother now."






source : allkpop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive