Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beauty Blogger Award :)

Thank you rayqueenbee and Lexi for giving me the Beauty Blogger Award!



RULES:
1.Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated

Okay, so 7 interesting things about myself. These are probably not interesting but I'm trying to think of things that I haven't already told you guys in previous tags.

1) I have a little case of road rage. I do NOT like getting honked at, I will follow you and scream at you. lol And, I do not like being passed when I'm going the speed limit or 5-7 miles over the speed limit (5-7 because I never speed) The only necessary time to honk at me is if I'm at a red light and it turns green and I didn't go. Then, I'll politely wave and thank you. :)
2) In the workplace, I have ALL of the patience in the world. I can be in tough situations and deal with customer service without getting upset. I've gotten lots of compliments for it. But outside the workplace, I don't have much patience.. unless I have nothing to do and no where to be.
3) I don't like candy. Chocolate only, baby.
4) I don't like lemon lime drinks or carbonated fruity drinks.. such as grape soda.
5) My favorite show ever is Iron Chef America. I don't know why. I think its my food addiction.
6) I love to roller blade and ice skate. It reminds me of my childhood.
7) I have never been to a club. I never have been in the club, bar scene. I have been to some bars.. but definately not a party girl.

Now, I tag:
Lizzard, J-ezzy, Amira, Kate Gene, GiGi, Clara, Aleksis
(You don't have to do this tag if you don't want to) :)

btw, I have so many tags.. I will do them all when I have extra time!

Good night loves!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive