Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Small Swap Haul. MAC Margin Blush, Stila Smudgepot, UDPP

I love swapping. I like, REALLY, REALLY love swapping. lol The idea was pure genius. I've gotten some pretty awesome stuff.

Here are a few other things I received last week:

MAC "Margin" Powder Blush (frost)
BN Urban Decay Primer Potion XL
BN Stila Black Smudgepot mini



This color is soo pretty! It reminds me of Sunbasque, but more pink.

ULTA had a great sale on the XL last week. It came with a few other things for like $18. With a $3.50 off coupon its an awesome deal. I'm not sure if they still have it, I don't see the set on the website.


I haven't tried it out yet. I've never tried Stila smudgepots and I've always been interested. I'm very curious to see how it works in comparison to MAC Blacktrack Fluidline and Wet n Wild Creme Liner. I'll have a review for this at a later time. I kinda want to round up a lot of different brands of gel/cream liners and see which one is best. I really want to try Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel liners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive