Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Face Today.

I've been post happy lately. lol It's all because of my new job. I have my own office & computer, so I'm pretty much here all day long working and making posts on my breaks.



My eyes are real red because I only had like 4 hours of sleep. *yawn*

FACE:
SkinMD Natural Moisturizer
NYX Concealer in a Pot Medium (trying out this stuff, it's okay.)
MAC Select Coverup NW25
NARS Sheer Glow Barcelona
MAC So Ceylon Mineralized Skinfinish
MAC Margin Powder Blush
MAC Blot Powder Medium-Dark
BROWS:
MAC Spiked Retractable Brow Crayon


EYES:
MAC Point Black Liquidlast Liner
NYX Dune Eyeshadow (smudged in lower lash line)
Korres Soft Black Eye Liner Pencil
Ardell 111 False Lashes (cut in half and applied to my outer eye lids)
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara


LIPS:
MAC Oak Lip Liner Pencil
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
NYX Smokey Look Lip Gloss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive