Friday, September 18, 2009

Kim Tae Woo Bought Lingerie for Seo In Young?

He most certainly did! On the episode of Quiz that Changes the World that will air on the 19th, Kim Tae Woo was caught off guard when the MC's revealed he had given lingerie to Seo In Young as a birthday present.

It was made known during the recording that Kim Tae Woo has always really liked Seo In Young. He said, "When I watched One More Time while I was in the military, I fell for Seo In young." He's asked for her to come to his birthday party and has wanted to go to hers and in the end he went with singer Lyn to her birthday party.

Kim Tae Woo admits he gave her lingerie as a present. He was scorned by the MCs and Danny Ahn about the present choice. They said, "How could you give that to her! That's even hard to give to your own girlfriend!" and Danny said, "Did you know her size?" They both made Kim Tae Woo blush and become speechless.

He replied by saying, "I always gave a lot of lingerie to my girlfriends. I knew it was gonna be kind of rude yet funny to her and fun for me so I got it for her."

Seo In Young got him one last time when she said, "I didn't really realize back then but now that I think about it, it is really weird."

I don't know if I should think of him as a joker or a pervert.


source: allkpop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive