Saturday, January 8, 2011

NOTD: Rimmel Lasting Finish Steel Grey! + Photos!

This was a very popular color last year, but I never purchased it because I was loving my Orly Mirror Mirror and Essie Chinchilly. Since I absolutely love Rimmel Lasting Finish polishes, I decided to give Steel Grey a try. I wear grey very often.. almost every day, so I love wearing grey nail polish! Steel Grey applies very nicely - not too thick or thin, and it dries fairly quick between coats. The color is a dove grey - it almost looks like a neutral, dusty purple.

I applied 3 thin coats (although 2 was fine) and 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. I never apply 3, so I hope it's not going to be too thick on my nails and peel off. 

Have you tried this polish or anything similar??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive