Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Face Today! Wearing Maybelline Fit Me Foundation & Concealer..

(I took these photos by a window in the late afternoon with no flash. The lighting looks different in some photos because it was a little cloudy out and the sun would come and go.)
Face:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Bobbi Brown Corrector #Light Peach
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation #220
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #20
MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush #15 Orchid Rose
Urban Decay Eyeshadow #Sin (used as a highlight on my cheekbones)

Eyes:
MAC Paint #Bare Canvas (as a base all over my lid)
MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (all over my lid - stopping at my crease & smudged under my lower lashline halfway)
MAC Espresso Eyeshadow (applied in my crease and extended up and outward)
MAC Nehru Eyeshadow (deepened my outer "V")
Covergirl LineExact Liquid Liner #Black Brown
Ardell Wispies False Lashes applied with Duo (Black) Adhesive
Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Brows:
Essence Eyebrow Designer #02 Brown

Lips:
Rimmel 1,000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner #Indian Pink (just the outline)
NYX Round Lipgloss #Doll Pink

and Rocky wouldn't stop biting the curtains and my feet, so I held him for a few pictures.. lol

Update: My thoughts about Maybelline Fit Me still remain the same. I've been wearing it more and more and I love it.. love the consistency and coverage.. but my only compaint is still that it simply fades too quickly and I have to touch up a few times a day..

In other news, lol.. I made a purchase last night on Sephora.com with one of my Christmas gift cards! I'm a little sad I didn't get to order a foundation. I REALLY wanted to try Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation.. but I'm stuck on which color to get.. So Instead I held off and ordered a bronzer, blush, a couple of eye shadows and a lipstick! I can't wait to haul all of the products and show you swatches!

And by the way, did you notice I'm sporting a bold lip again? I think 2011 might entail trying lots of new colors. I love NYX Doll Pink.. I've had it for over a year though and this may be my third time wearing it. I'm going to keep it in my bag and try wearing it more often.. I think the color suits me well.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive