Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NOTD: Essie Sew Psyched!

Essie's "Sew Psyched" is a neutral gray-green that looks like a solid creme formula - but if you look closely (and I mean very close) you'll notice a hint of shimmer that is almost undetectable. I didn't notice it until I took some flash photos. Like many reviewers have mentioned, it's the perfect military green that goes with a lot of the military themed fashion this past fall. I own a few green polishes and don't wear them very often.. but this is such a pretty shade that I think will flatter a lot of clothing pieces in my wardrobe.. I wear a lot of tan and gray and I think this will go great! The formula is very creamy and opaque. I only needed one coat for pure opaqueness.

This is with 1 coat of Seche Vite Base Coat & 1 coat of Essie Sew Psyched. No top coat yet.. I was in a rush to post.
From these photos, the top left is the most accurate. It is with no flash - and the others I believe are taken with a soft flash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive