Thursday, February 4, 2010

Review: Bare Minerals Well Rested Eyeshadow/Concealer! + Photos & Swatches!

Bare Minerals Well Rested
"This eye-brightening shadow base is a favorite among the sleep-deprived for its ability to magically diminish the morning-drowsiness that results from too little sleep or a long day's journey. Well-Rested works as a beautiful, eye-brightening shadow base, and can also be used to brighten dark shadows around the eyes, nose, lips and anywhere you feel you need an extra pick-me-up." -Bare Escentuals



It's a luminecent beige with a hint of yellow..


It's very pigmented and you can control how you want it to look.
1st photo: Applied Heavily 2nd photo: Blended Out


See how pretty and luminous it is?

I think this stuff is great. I've been using it mostly to set my concealer and add extra coverage. You can also wear it as an eyeshadow (since it is an eyeshadow anyway) or a natural highlight!

Overall, I'm very happy with this product. Since my under eyes are always so dark, this REALLY helps me. I purchased it on ebay for around $10.
I originally heard about this from Jacqueline. Her under eyes always look SO bright and concealed and it's because of this product. This is what it looks like on her under eyes.

Isn't this a gorgeous look, btw!?

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive