Saturday, December 19, 2009

Revlon Lip Glosses

Revlon is probably one of the few drugstore brands of makeup I'd actually buy. So when my Local Drugstore (Jewel/Osco) had Revlon Mineral Lipglaze on sale for 50% off, I bought a back up (Unlimited Nectar) and two other shades. And, Walgreen's had all RevlonBeyond Natural Cream Lipgloss on Clearance for around $3 each, as well as Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in "Smooth Nude" (which happens to be another favorite of mine) Revlon Lipgloss in Life's a Peach was on sale for $4.99. So yay! Lots of goodies.


(Click for full size image)
From Left to Right: Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze "Neverending Nude 505", Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze "Everlasting Blush 515", Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze "Unlimited Nectar 520", Revlon Super Lusturous Lipgloss "Life's a Peach 110", Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss "Peach 110" and Revlon Colorstay Lip Color "Smooth Nude 350".


"Neverending Nude" with MAC Stripdown Lip Liner


Revlon Mineral Lipglaze: I've said it before, I absolutely LOVE these. "Unlimited Nectar" is the shade I wear just about every day. I love it because it's not sticky on my lips, the color doesn't flake off and it doesn't make my lips peel. It's very moisturizing and it lasts for HOURS. It leaves yours lips with a slight shine without looking "flat" like many lasting lip colors do. Its definitely a lip gloss that is good for when you're somewhere where you can't keep pulling out your lip gloss to reapply. Neverending nude is a creamy light mauve, Everlasting Blush is a frosted pink and unlimited nectar is a creamy beigey peach. I'm very happy with all three.

Revlon Super Lusturous Lipgloss: "Life's a Peach" is one of my favorite lip glosses. I love wearing it with any nude color to add shine and a hint of peach with a pink pearl. It really makes my lip color "POP". It is also non sticky and moisturizing on my lips.

Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss: I love the color of "Peach" it is a very vibrant peach and really suits my skin tone. The formula is a little thick, and if you apply too much you will end up with gooey feeling lips. But with a thin coat, it makes your lips feel really smooth and no stickyness what so ever. I really like this and would repurchase if it was the clearance price. I probably wouldn't repurchase for the regular price.

Revlon Colorstay Lip Color: This is a back up. I mentioned this in previous posts, but I'll do a quick overview. This is one of my few favorite drugstore lipsticks. It's a nude coral/light pink/mauve with a pink pearl. It is similar to the much talked about "Nude Attitude" but it is a little more sheer. It goes on extremely smooth and glossy and will dry to a semi matte. I love how this looks when I apply a little concealer to my lips prior application.

If you like peachy pinks, I would recommend all of these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive