Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NYX Pumpkin Pie!

So, we know I'm a big fan of NYX Round lipsticks. I thought I owned all of the colors I needed to own. BUT, I was completely mistaken. haha! (how dramatic of me) "Pumpkin Pie" was a lipstick I had always planned to get, but never got around to it. If I had thought it was HG material, I would of definitely purchased it a long time ago. It wasn't until a recent post from Jomakemeblush, that I became a little curious. I googled "NYX Pumpkin Pie" and saw a ton of gorgeous swatches. I had no idea how pretty this little lipstick was. Luckily, my ULTA had it in stock! All NYX at ULTA is buy one get one 50% off. The sale goes until this Saturday (June 26th). So for my 50% off goody, I picked up NYX Sheer Lip gloss in the shade "Vintage".


Pumpkin Pie is a creamy, warm pink with the tiniest hint of coral and pink sparkle. It reminds me a lot of MAC Shygirl (all time favorite lipstick).


Vintage looks very coral, almost neon in the tube, but applies as a creamy light pink. It is indeed sheer and smells like grape.


Swatches (flash)


Pumpkin Pie lipstick with Vintage gloss over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive