Friday, June 25, 2010

*yawn*

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know that I'll be leaving in the morning for Vegas (It actually is the morning.. It's almost 6:30 AM) I'm still packing my suitcase and I didn't go to sleep yet :( I hope I can get at least an hour or two of sleep before I head off to the airport. Although I am contemplating just making a coffee now and sleep on the plane? It's a 3.5 hour plane ride. Anyway, I'm so bummed I wasn't able to do any of the posts I wanted to do before I leave. I'm not sure If I'll be able to do the posts while I'm away.. but I'm really hoping I'll be able to get on a computer and post when I have some free time.

Btw, my lovely boyfriend bought me the best camera ever today (well, yesterday) and I love it! It's the Canon Powershot SD3500 IS 14.1 megapixels. I'm still in amazement at how clear the pictures come out. I'm so excited to take loads of pictures and share them with you!! I think this will motivate me to do more FOTD's too. I didn't do many before because my camera before was only good for taking product photos.. it was lowsy for self shots. Oh, and it has HD recording.. maybe there will be some vids in the future. lol


Alright, back to packing.. I'll talk to you soon!
-Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive