Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FOTD, and very bouncy curls! :)







I wanted to do something a little different with my hair. So, when I got out of the shower, I applied a little Sebastian Wet Hair Gel and let my hair air dry. Once it dried, I took a 1" barrel and took thin sections of hair (about a 1/4-1/2 wide) and twisted the strand and wrapped it tightly around the barrel. I held it for around 5 seconds each and did that for all of my hair. It gives my hair a really pretty defined, wavy curl instead of a "lock" that clamping my hair in the barrel would. I finished it off with a few spritz of Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Hair Spray. Because my hair is naturally curly, my hair held the shape of the curls from the iron so well. I actually did my hair last night and went to sleep with it and I didn't have to touch it up all day! I'll be doing this more often (and add in my extensions).

Here's whats on my face-
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sheer Moisture Cream spf30
Make Up Forever HD Foundation #128
MAC Select Cover-up NW25
Make Up Forever HD Powder (I've been trying this out.. I don't really like it)
MAC Fad-dabulous Mineralize Blush
Chanel Bronze Universel

Stila Black Smudge Pot
MAC Typographic Eyeshadow
Cargo TexasLash Mascara
MAC Vanilla Pigment (In the corners of my eyes)
Cargo Reversible Lip Pencil (On my waterline)
Ardell 111's (Cut in half)

MAC Oak Lip Liner Pencil
Smashbox Sand Lip Gloss
Cargo Reverible Lip Liner (used to define the shape of my lips)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive