Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anastasia Beverly Hills Line Erasing Serum!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Line Erasing Serum

"This lightweight serum contains a unique blend of natural hydrators, Instalift™ Goji, and an exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion to improve the appearance of skin and help reduce signs of aging. Designed for all skin types, it soothes, softens, and hydrates—leaving skin brighter and smoother. Fine lines and wrinkles don't stand a chance!
-Instalift™ Goji (Tibetan Goji Berry): Gives the appearance of reduced fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
-Balkan Botanical™ Infusion: Helps soften, soothe, and hydrate skin.
-Sodium Hyaluronate: Delivers ideal hydration to smooth and refresh the eye area.
-Chrysin and Hydroxysuccinimide: Masks the appearance of redness while leaving the skin looking brighter and lighter." -Sephora.com

View this product at Sephora.com & ULTA.com (and read the reviews!)

This is a fairly new product from Anastasia and I am so happy I got to try it! I've used it every day consecutively for a week under my eyes and I can really tell the difference. You can use it in the morning and night, but I've only been using it in the morning. The serum absorbs very quickly and instantly my under eyes feel mildly tightened. I have never felt a product actually "tighten" on my skin. You only need the tiniest bit, a little goes a very long way. I take the smallest bit on my finger tip and dot it under my eyes and then pat to blend. My fine lines have erased and my under eyes feel soft to the touch (even my finger felt soft and moisturized! ha!) Not too long after my application of the serum, I look more awake. Its very similar to the effects Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair gives me.

If you're looking into a product like this, I definitely recommend you to give this a try next time you're at ULTA or Sephora. Ask for a sample!

This is a product I would purchase. I'd really like to see the long term results of daily use. I don't have a full size, I just had a tester sample. At the moment, I'm on a bit of a budget but I'm looking forward to purchasing this in the future!

Disclaimer: I was given this sample for free. I was not paid for this review.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive