Saturday, May 15, 2010

Browsing Forever21.com - These are my picks :)

Hey guys! It's been a little bit of a heart-aching day.. I'm really stressed out so I'm just taking the day to relax a bit, listen to music and surf the web. I wish I had a relaxation dvd, lol. I'd pop that in the dvd player and lay on the floor right now and do it. Has anyone tried relaxation? I've done it when I was a senior in highschool and I was taking Aerobics class. We did yoga for a few weeks, and once a week during that time we did relaxation. We would turn off the lights, lay on a yoga mat with our eyes closed and listen to a soothing voice give you instructions on breathing and relaxing your body and mind. After 45 minutes, I remember feeling so good and refreshed. It was a really great experience I'd love to try again. I think a lot of girls would just fall asleep.. lol but, I was really concentrating on relaxing every muscle in my body. ANYWAY, I just got a little off track.

I've been browsing the forever21 website now for about an hour and saved the things I liked or would like to keep an eye out for when I go in person to forever21. I always look at the website, so when I go to the store I already know what I'm looking for. I find forever21 to be a very overwhelming store.. especially if I don't know what I'm looking for.

This is basically what my current style is like:

I love bows, hearts and flowers. I've always liked and purchased things with hearts on it ever since I was young.. I never really grew out of it.

I like any article of clothing that has stylish gold buttons, rhinestones (not overboard), pearls, lace trim, puffed sleeves and ruffles.

I love jackets and cardigans. I wear them with almost everything. I love Military & Navy inspired jackets & clothing. I also love Vintage/Victorian style clothing.

My favorite colors are neutrals. I love gray, peach, light pink, white, brown/tan and beige. I do like most colors.. I love pastels such as pale blue, yellow, purple and mint.

I like long shirts. I don't typically buy shirts that are short

I mostly wear skinny jeans. I like jeans that are rich in color and have a fade to them. I don't mind scuffs and small rips.

Accessory wise:
I favor gold over silver. My taste in jewelry is very (what's the word I'm looking for!?) I like just about everything.. from gaudy to dainty. I like vintage inspired jewelry as well as very girly jewelry.. and a bit of retro. I like small dainty earrings & I like large earrings. I like to be bold sometimes with my jewelry, but I don't like to overdo it. My favorite things to wear are a couple large bangles or one nice large bangle.. or a large ring. My favorite color combos are pink and gold. I also love wooden bangles that have gold details.

I love all handbags small and large. I tend to purchase a lot of tan bags and bags with gold details.

I love shoes that have a lot of embellishments/stones. The most flattering styles for my feet are usually gladiator styled flats and heels. I have wide feet, so a lot of styles don't flatter me :(

Alright! I think I covered it all.


I don't really own any multi-strand necklaces.. but I thought this one was pretty. I like the bangle for when I wear white and gold.. it looks very chic to me. The clutch is cute for the summertime, and its a great deal.


I love the lace and ruffles in the top two. I love the color combo of black and tan, which is why the "wrapped knit top" caught my eye. Also it looks like it may be slimming? And, the pink shirt is my fav. color and I really like the rhinestone detailing.

I don't wear graphic tee's, but I liked these. The roller skates one reminds me of the 90's and my childhood & I love the color. The pink top is.. well, pink and it's long and has a heart on it :) Right up my alley.


I thought these were all cute.. I'm not 100% sure about the "quilted purse" one.. it may look ridiculous or it may be very cute!


I like the military style buttoning on these.. as well as the buttons by the wrists. Also, loving the ruffles. I'm 50/50 with the lace cardigan. It will either look really sexy.. or like one of my moms old tablecloths.


That's everything! I didn't see many accessories I really wanted.. and I didn't see any shoes. Some of the things I picked out out may look a little weird.. but I really like pieces that are different. I tend to wear a lot of "different" things. lol Some of the stuff may look completely ridiculous in person.. but I'll keep my eyes out when I'm at F21 next.

I bought a bunch of things lately from F21.. I might do a haul post on it. There were a lot of sale goodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive