Sunday, May 23, 2010

Great Handbags at ALDO!

Aldo has a great selection of sale and clearance handbags! I walked in the other day and almost walked out with 10 different handbags. But, I pulled myself together and purchased just one. since I'm TRYING (yes.. it is necessary to emphasize the word trying.. LOL) to be on a budget (considering.. I technically should/have to be on a budget) Well, that's all besides the point.

I never knew Aldo had such cute bags!? The sale bags are mostly $30 and under. As for the clearance bags, they are mostly $20 and under. Sweet deals! These bags are synthetic, but many of the styles have that soft glove leather appearance/texture.. and look like real leather.

Their non-sale bags are just as cute and aren't very expensive either. They mostly range from $40-$45.



I purchased this little drawstring bag. I'm not sure what drew me to it.. it's not really my style, but I kind of liked that its a little different and I don't have anything like it! I love the combo of black and gold and I'm a sucker for tassels on bags. This bag was reg. $45 on sale for $30.





My BFF bought this one.. It is soo adorable. Wasn't on sale though.. :(


CLICK HERE to Shop Sale!
CLICK HERE to Shop Clearance!

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with ALDO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive