Friday, July 17, 2009

Haul: Drugstore Makeup! Lots of Revlon & Rimmel Foundation!

100+ FOLLOWERS!!!
Wow!! Thank you so much everyone for following me!! It really means a lot to me that people take the time to read my blog and check for updates! You guys are the best :)

I never really buy drugstore makeup, but I wanted to give some highly rated items a try.
Walgreens has 40% off all Revlon Colorstay Makeup, so I checked the reviews and purchased a couple items. I'll have reviews for everything soon. :) I haven't tried anything out yet.


From Revlon, I bought Colorstay Eyeliner Crayons in Navy and Black. I heard that these are amazing and they last, so I can't wait to give them a try. These came to $4.49 each. I also got Colorstay Under Eye Concealer in Light/Medium. I also heard good things about this, and I've been wanting to try something different from what I use.. I always use cream concealers. This is a liquid. I got that for $5.99. And I got three different lip colors. The Colorstay Mineral Lip glaze in Unlimited Nectar, which is a very pretty beige coral, Colorstay lip color in Smooth Nude, which to me looks like a cross between MAC Myth and Freckletone (which are two of my favorites!) and lastly, a lip gloss that wasn't on sale; Pink Whisper.


Also, I got my favorite set of falsies.. Modlash #45 and Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Enriched Foundation (16 hr makeup) in #200 Soft Beige. This is supposed to be pretty good, I'm going to try it out today. This color looks light, but Sand looked really pink.. did not want that!


I also wanted to pick up Max-factor PAN-STIK foundation stick but, Walgreens didn't have it, so I'll be picking up that up pretty soon, probably from ULTA since I have a coupon.











Have you tried any of these? What are some of your drugstore favorites you'd recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive