Thursday, July 16, 2009

FOTD: A Smokey Look Using Brown/Gold Eyeshadows

I took the pictures at the end of the night.. so my makeup isn't looking the greatest.




FACE:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation  # Medium Beige (Giving this a try) 
MAC Select Cover up NW25  
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
Christian Dior "Sunrise Party" Blush

BROWS:
Urban Decay Twice Baked e/s

EYES:
HIP Paint in #Secretive for a base
Urban Decay Twice Baked e/s (mainly in crease)
MAC "Interview" Mineralized e/s (darkened the crease w/ the brown.. and filled lid in with the coppery gold color)
MAC Carbon e/s, Ricepaper e/s (Carbon for top liner, ricepaper for highlight)
MAC "Coco Bar" Liquidlast Liner (Brown liquid liner on lid and below eyes)
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Liner Pencil (on waterline)
Benefit BADGAL Mascara

LIPS:
MAC "Myth" and "Hue" lipsticks with Clear gloss over it.
I have some residue from "Vegas Volt" being on my lips.. that's why it looks like I have liner, or a reddish tint to my lips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive