Thursday, June 23, 2011

NOTD: Sprinkled Donut/Confetti Nails w/ Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters Nail Polish!

Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters is an awesome clear based nail polish with 5 different colored glitters. There are small red and green glitters, medium green, light blue and purple glitters and large silver glitters. Although I didn't try this polish on it's own, the possibilities are endless with what you can layer with it.

I didn't really have an initial idea, I sort of came up with it as I was painting my nails. I first started out with painting my nails with one coat of Essie Mod Squad, then painting 1/3 the way down my nail (unevenly to look like frosting) with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink, then 2 coats, about 1/2 way down my nail with Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters. Lastly, I finished off with one coat of Seche Vite Top Coat. 

I think it's a really fun look for a the summer, a birthday or holiday!

READ MORE FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS + OTHER LOOKS.. 

Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters

Here are a few photos of other bloggers color combos..
Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters can be found at most drugstores for $1.99.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive