Sunday, March 7, 2010

NOTD: Orly Cotton Candy!

I saw this nail polish in LisaLisaD1's youtube video (link) on Friday and ended up purchasing it. Orly Nail Polishes are now on sale at ULTA for $4.99 (regular $7) and I believe a coupon starts today for $3.50 off your $10 purchase up that is valid till the 13th. This is a beautiful summer/spring color. It's a creamy, opaque, bright pink with a hint of coral. It's a color that would look gorgeous both on hands and toes. I think this is currently my favorite pink polish. This shade of pink is actually my favorite color (peachy pink) It's so hard to find this exact shade.. I've purchased many polishes hoping it would look like this and was left disappointed. I've been eyeballing Essie Van D'go from Essie's Spring Collection.. It looks somewhat similar to this polish but more on the peach side. Hopefully I'll be picking it up this week.
This is two coats with no base or top coat. The finish is very shiny! But I think I will go back and add a top coat.


By the way, Does anyone know a good top coat? I don't think the ones I use work the best. My nails usually get dull in a couple of days. I was going to purchase an OPI top coat, but I wanted to do a little research first. Any suggestions would be great!


I'm in need of a cuticle cream. My cuticles are so hard and cracked. I'm planning on picking up Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and giving it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive