Sunday, March 7, 2010

FOTD (using nars night clubbing)




These pictures were taken at the end of the day, so I was super shiny..

This was a really quick look I did, I didn't like the outcome too much, but I thought I'd share anyway. Next time I'm going to pair night clubbing with maybe browns/golds.

Face: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona
Lancome Effacernes Concealer in Light Bisque (too light =\)
MAC Select Cover-up NW25
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Natural/Med. & Shimmer (I love this, but it doesn't keep my shine away for more than a couple of hours & I don't even have oily skin. I use the nat/med all over my face and the shimmer on my cheek bones)
BE Well Rested e/s (under my eyes)
MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder (as an all over bronzer)
Estee Lauder Matte Bronzer (to contour)
Chanel Orchid Rose Joues Contraste Blush

Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas Paint (lid primer/base)
NARS Night Clubbing e/s (all over lid)
Bobbi Brown Graphite Shimmer Ink (lined my eyelid, bottom lash line and waterline)
(smudged night clubbing into bottom lash line)
Green pigment called chit chat with riff raff (someone sent me this as an extra in a swap. I have no idea what brand it is/who makes it. It's a sheer shimmery green) (I blended this into night clubbing)
Everyday Minerals Pearl Mint (corners of my eyes)
Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara

Lips: MAC Oak Lip Liner
Smashbox Sand Lip Gloss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive