Friday, February 4, 2011

NARS Irresistiblement Bronzer! Swatches & Comparison to MAC Smooth Harmony!

(Lighting: Indoors, Daytime; No flash)
(Lighting: Indoors, Daytime; No flash)
 Irresistiblement is described on NARS website as a "golden terracotta". "Terracotta is the exact color I would describe this bronzer as. Instead of a golden brown, it is a red/orange brown.
(Terracotta Bricks. Source: Matching Pegs)
(Lighting: Indoors, Daytime; Flash)
This bronzer has been compared to MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder, which was a limited edition shade. I own it from the Heatherette Collection. I'm not sure if it has been relaunched in any later collections. I had purchased back ups since because I don't own anything like it. Many like to steer clear from orange toned bronzers.. but I really like it used sparingly. Smooth Harmony is an orange toned beauty powder that I would say is also a terracotta, but compared to Irresistiblement, it's apparent that it's much less terracotta, and more orange. Irresistiblement has more of a red tone.

Thoughts: I have only worn this bronzer a few times and I can't really give my true opinion about it yet. Like many NARS products, this bronzer is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I am slightly disappointed with the texture. I was hoping it would be a little softer... but it's a little on the dry side. I found it applied more evenly when I was wearing a cream foundation. It does add a nice touch of warmth to my face.. I like that this is kind of like a bronzer and blush in one.

I will be updating this post later with my full review!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive