Friday, February 18, 2011

My Face of Today + Foxy Lashes!

I dyed my hair last night with my usual Clairol Natural Instincts Brass Free Brunettes in 5C Med. Brown.. So it may look slightly darker. And my hair was soo flat today because I loaded my hair with conditioner. Also, testing out my new Foxy Locks Extensions. I'll have a review on them soon for you!


Since I was wearing my military jacket, I thought it was only necessary to take a photo with my new aviators. haha! Got them at Forever 21 for $5.80.
Today was one of those days where you love your makeup and can't get a decent photograph. *sigh*

Face: MAKE UP FOREVER (MUFE) HD Foundation #128
MAC Moisturecover Concealer #NW25
NARS Irresistiblement Bronzer
Illamasqua Lover Blush
MAC Vanilla Pigment (highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Bare Canvas Paint (all over lid as a base)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (brow bone - highlight)
MAC Espresso Eyeshadow (in crease and slightly above & smudged on lower lash line)
MAC Tempting Eyeshadow (applied over espresso)
MAC Grand Entrance Eyeshadow (applied all over lid)
MAC Typographic Eyeshadow (darkened crease near the end)
Bobbi Brown Blank Ink Gel Liner (top lashline)
Foxy Lashes - Flirty Flare 02
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Brows: MAKE UP FOREVER (MUFE) Eyebrow Corrector #3 Dark Ash Brown
MAC Brow Set #Girl/Boy

Lips: MAC Lure Lip Pencil
Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar #Hush
NYX Round Lipgloss #Pinky Natural

Here is a closer look at the lashes I am wearing. They are one of the two styles that foxylocksextensions.com has to offer. I really love them and think they look natural, yet glamorous! You can click here to view more product info on these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive