Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Camerareadycosmetics Haul! OCC Lip Tars, Cinema Secrets & Face Atelier!


Hey Everyone!

I apologize for any delay in getting back to responses (my comment box on the right hand side of the page, my e-mail, makeupalley, twitter). I've been trying my best to get to everything in the little time I have. I just want you all to know that I always try my best to make a blog post and with the time I have left over I try my hardest to get to all of your questions. I do read off of your comments - even if I don't respond timely, they are never over looked and each and every comment you make is SO much appreciated. If you've asked me an in depth question.. it may take me a few days to get back to you because I like to put time into my responses as well. George's birthday is Friday... and I'm trying to plan it out so it's the best (surprise) birthday he's every had. I feel so short on time and I have so much yet to do! Thank you for understanding!!! <333

NOW, onto my haul! I don't order much online... typically, when there's an item that must be ordered online.. I put it off.. and put it off some more until I get to the point where I feel I really "need" the item. "NEED".. yeah sure. lol So, I decided to take the plunge and order a few things I've been wanting to order.

First off, I bought three (3) Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars. I love Cha Cha so much that I thought it was only necessary to purchase other colors. I decided on Hush, Divine and Trick. Although I haven't tried them on my lips yet.. I have swatched all three and I am pleased with the way they look. I was iffy about ordering Trick (pictured on the far right) because some swatches I found looked really nice and some - not so nice. I'm still unsure about it.. it looks a little darker than what I was hoping - but I can't say for sure yet since I haven't tried it on my lips!

Here's a little sneak peak...
Next up, I ordered two more samples of Face Atelier Foundation. In November I placed an order for a sample (#4 Sand) and it ended up being way too light for my tanned skin (Click here for the review & swatch for reference). I fell in love with the foundation.. it's absolutely beautiful! So, I ordered a sample of #5 Sepia and #6 Honey. They are supposedly NC35-37-40 matches.

Another thing I was putting off a bit was purchasing a full sized Cinema Secrets Foundation. I wrote about this in November as well (click here for reference). I puchased a full size of #302 - which is actually quite small, it's the size of a eyeshadow.. but it's great to keep in your purse! I don't think I ever posted a FOTD wearing this.. so I may do that pretty soon.

Lastly, I only needed to spend less than a dollar to get free shipping.. so on a whim I purchased a sample of Keromask Concealer in the shade light. I heard it's great and covers like a champ. So we'll see..

I'll have reviews/swatches for all of these up soon!

By the way, I am in no way affiliated with Camerareadycosmetics, but I'd like to mention that they ship very quickly. Both times I ordered from them I received my package within 2-3 days. I'm pleased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive