I've been tagged by Liparazzi and Tiffanee :)
1st tag: Post a pic!
The Rules of this picture tag:
►Open your first photo folder
►Scroll down to the 10th photo.
►Post that photo and story on your blog.
►Tag five others (or more) friends to do the same.
Okay, my 10th picture is:

(aww!) This picture was taken in April of 2006 by my boyfriend. I remember I was a senior in high school and I was in art class, and I took my paint brush and drew "I love you george" on my paper and sent it to his cell phone, and he was at work at the time (at the time he was doing labor work) and he took chalk and wrote this on the ground and sent this to me! We were only dating for a couple of months. Now, we've been dating strong for over 3 years :)
1st tag: Post a pic!
The Rules of this picture tag:
►Open your first photo folder
►Scroll down to the 10th photo.
►Post that photo and story on your blog.
►Tag five others (or more) friends to do the same.
Okay, my 10th picture is:
(aww!) This picture was taken in April of 2006 by my boyfriend. I remember I was a senior in high school and I was in art class, and I took my paint brush and drew "I love you george" on my paper and sent it to his cell phone, and he was at work at the time (at the time he was doing labor work) and he took chalk and wrote this on the ground and sent this to me! We were only dating for a couple of months. Now, we've been dating strong for over 3 years :)
NOW, I tag..
Cheryl, C., Cristina [Barbie Loves MAC], Lola and Liparazzi (haha, tagged you back!)
_______________________________________________
2nd tag: Kreativ Blogger
I got tagged by the Kreativ Blogger tag to write 7 things you don't know about me! I've already done one of these before.. so I'm trying to think of things to write about. Honestly, i'm extremely iffy about doing these because I've been hacked several times by people knowing too much about me. But, I'll write 7 things that arnen't too personal :)
1) I am terrified of heights. My first rollercoaster was last year at Six Flags Great America.. I had major anxiety but I did fine and I went on all of the coasters.. since then, i've been there a few more times and I'm not scared anymore. When I'm on it though I get bad thoughts in my head.. I'd rather not go on them but I try not to be a party pooper. I will NOT go on Carnival rides though.. a couple years ago I almost fell out of one. My bar was never locked.. and right before It was about to operate I told the guy its not secure and he ignored me. While I was upside down hundreds of feet in the air, I used all of my might to push my body back. I got major bruises and broken blood cells across my body because I was pressing my body weight on the bars so hard so I wouldn't fall out. It was a scary experience and nobody believed me.. they just all thought I was scared. Anyway, I'm mainly afraid of heights.. like looking down from a balcony on a high rise building.. I can't do that.
2) Another thing I'm scared of is.. lol SHARKS. I am terrified of going into the Ocean. I will neverrrrr, ever go in the ocean. I'm scared of jellyfish and eels.. and basically any living thing in the water.
3) I love to bake. I have one big sweet tooth, and I always look up recipes for yummy things and make it.. and I add my own touch to everything. People always think I buy whatever I make from a Bakery.. but its just my creativity :)
4) I am very self concious of my arms. I utterly dislike them. I was a chubby kid.. I think all of my life I was like 30 pounds heavier than my friends.. and because I'm so short.. I have short arms. My arms have never changed.. my body matured but I feel like my stupid arms haven't. I would love to have very slender arms or little, toned arms. I haven't worn a tank top in public since I was probably 10 years old. And I don't wear short sleeves. I'll only wear 3 quarter length sleeves or short sleeves that go to the elbow. I hate having that insecurity.. because with every outfit I wear, I have to find a jacket to match.. and most times, that kills an outfit. I also haven't owned a bathing suit since I was 13.
5) I could never go without having nail polish on my nails. I do my nails every few days.. and I always make sure my toes are done.. and not chipped.
6) If I could only have one item of makeup for the rest of my life it would be foundation. My 2nd choice would be mascara.
7) I love animals. When I was a kid, I always use to bring strange animals in the house and my mom would always yell at me. Right now, I don't have any pets. My dog died last year.. :( I had her since I was 5 years old.. it was really sad. Its weird in my house without a dog. My parents don't want one, but I know when i get my own place (hopefully soon) I'll be buying a puppy. I'd want the same exact dog. A shih tzu mixed with a maltese. My heart goes out to that breed. <3





0 comments:
Post a Comment