Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NOTD: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Posh Pink!

I had a little extra time this morning, so I thought I'd re-paint my nails. I did my nails on the way out the door yesterday and smudged every single one. It was a pretty deep red.. perfect for the fall. But I couldn't resist using this pretty pink bottle that was sitting on my aunt's bathroom counter. Maybe this will be my last pink polish before I start wearing all of the pretty fall shades. This color is actually strikingly similar to my last Sally Hansen NOTD a few posts below.

This is two coats with a clear Sally Hansen Double Duty top coat.

I'll let you know how this polish wears throughout the week. So far, I really like the consistency, opaqueness and finish. Also, the brush is thick and flatter than the traditional nail polish brush.. which covers more of your nail in once swipe. I kinda like that.





Look who was sneaking up on me...


He wasn't too interested.. LOL



*UPDATE: This nail polish lasted 2 WEEKS! Yes. TWO weeks. I will definitely be repurchasing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive